Thursday, August 30, 2012

I've taken a few more pictures of my classroom to share. This one is a picture of the alphabet on our wall. I've had it so long I don't remember what website I printed it from, but I love it. The website allowed me to choose the colors for each letter and the pictures as well. All I had to do was print it, laminate it and hang it up! It still looks great several years later.



Here's a picture of the center tags I created for our class this year. Each group has an owl with their number on it that they stick to the tag of whatever center they want to play in. They know that if there is already another owl hanging there, the center is full and they have to choose something else.


This is just a pic of a painting the class did. The kids LOVE to paint :)


Here are some close-up pictures of the family drawings the kids did. We have been talking about our families this week. Some of them are really great artists!! (Much better than me!)




Last week we read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, and the kids created their own palm trees. How cute are these??


We've also been talking about our favorite things. We made a bar graph of our favorite colors, and as you can see purple was by far the most popular choice! We have a lot of girls in our class this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment